It’s Monday. It’s HOT outside. And it’s time to talk about the Top Ten Things I’ve been obsessing over lately.
Seriously cannot stop eating it.
2) Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income Blog and Podcasts
There is so much to learn! And this is such a great resource for those of you looking to generate revenue from your websites
3) The Jurassic Movies
As of two weeks ago I had NEVER seen a Jurassic Park movie– and now I’ve seen them all. Talk about an adrenaline rush.
4) The “Shut Up and Dance with Me” Song
It’s totally my summer jam! This song has been stuck in my head for weeks.
5) My Two-Minute Confidence Makeover
I know it sounds crazy, but try it anyway! (Read about it here!)
6) The Gallery Wall in my Living Room
After months and months of not having anything on the walls- I finally have something pretty to look at!
7) Making my own “Jello”
Who knew you could buy pure protein gelatin and make this snack yourself!?
8) The Season Finale of Big Bang Theory
I know this aired over a month ago, but I just now watched it. What’s going to happen to our happy couples???
9) IKEA… Still
I wrote this post about IKEA a while back- and I still haven’t stopped loving it any less.
10) Daydreaming of Escaping the Phoenix Heat.
115 degrees!? No thank you. Summer is just now starting, and I am all ready so over it.
So Tell Me:
1) What are you obsessing over lately?
2) What summer blockbusters are you excited to see hit the silver screen?
3) What is your favorite summer snack? (I’m thinking about going to burn out on the watermelon soon)